Namaste

May 13, 2009 candacemorris 5 Comments

good morning.
i realize it is noon, but i have the beginnings of a horrible head cold, and i made myself sleep until 11:30. granted, it was not hard, so there was not a lot of self-discipline involved...but at least being sick is an excuse for 9.5hrs of sleep right?

Because of these hours and aforementioned premonition of illness, I am stiffer than a board. I decided to greet the morning with Mr. Rodney Yee in his a.m. yoga videos. You may laugh at my bed head. But only once. Begin.

<span class=
Okay, now stop laughing.


I have so much house work to do today. Tomorrow, the saint and i head out to the land of ungodly sun (southern california) and will try to keep our sensitive seattle eyes from burning off (note to self: buy sunglasses). We will be visiting friends and family and enjoying some much needed stress-free vacationing. I am hoping for a few trips to In-N-Out myself - though the saint could care less for it. (To cheeseburger or not to cheeseburger is a point of debate in our discussion-rich marriage. He hates cheeseburgers - it's really unnatural. ;) )

So I must comb my hair, make my bed, do laundry, scrub the bathroom and kitchen, dust, vacuum...etc. I will be rewarded with booze tonight (after I see the Star Trek movie - how I love my husband) with friends, so I really must get to it.

Happy Wednesday.
Namaste,
candace

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

UmberDove said...

PHHHFFHHAAA!

hehe, you party fowl you (I know what's printed under those palms!)

Leiflet said...

Wow, nice nice nice hair. Your serious face made me laugh more than once. Tee hee.

emilyclare said...

I can't help but giggle reading this post (and that hair IS a feat!), your trip sounds like a perfect thing to do, and although I've never much gotten into cheeseburgers myself - I put it down to not having tried and in-n-out one!

Melissa said...

Your bed head is just like mine! Maybe it's the blonde that causes it??

Star Trek... FANTASTIC! I'm a total trekkie and thought it was the best movie EVER. Since that movie I have been on a Star Trek marathon.

In-N-Out. Get the animal style fries... mmm! We just dicovered a whole new In-N-Out language.

Obviously you have never been to Parker if you think that SoCal is the land of ungodly sun. I think your skin would melt away if you stepped foot in AZ... kinda like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. What part are you headed to?

Becca said...

I will admit. I indulged in laughter more than once. At least four times. I am the overindulgent type though.