friday in participles

April 17, 2009 candacemorris 2 Comments

  • drinking ginger tea.
  • making meatloaf for dinner.
  • braiding hair.
  • reading Things Fall Apart.
  • waiting for the dryer.
  • folding clothes.
  • showing too much cleavage.
  • wearing a house sweater to compensate.
  • anticipating THE booksale.
  • coaxing the cat into my lap.
  • writing a list entitled "to assuage the want and fuel the save" which should motivate me to keep from buying this and this by helping me remember to save for this, this and this.
  • playing with my ear.
  • moaning about domino's consolation subscription of glamour. booo.
  • slouching.
  • rubbing my aching neck from slouching.
  • charging my camera.
  • listening to NPR's The New Canterbury Tales.
  • confessing to occasionally liking Ladies Home Journal.
  • wishing for a trip to the tulip festival.
  • anticipating his arrival home.
participally yours,
crm

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

jordan said...

oh man. that green light of hope ring has been haunting me in my dreams. also, on the heidimerrick website - the chantilly dress is AMAZING. swoony swoon swoon. i should be working but i'm reading you instead ;)
happy friday!

she said...

"confessing to occasionally liking Ladies Home Journal"

HAHA
but,
as always,
i do not judge.

rather i laugh not in ridicule but in pleasure at these unexpected things about mme.