back to california, where it's warm*

September 30, 2011 candacemorris 3 Comments

Headed back to my roots this weekend, thought you might enjoy a photo of my youth:


Oh, to go back to the days where I longed for hips. I think I wished too hard, because holy gudunk-y-dunk, I got em.

Moving On.

I have unofficially officially decided that listening to David Bowie is the only way to commute to work on Friday morning.  Especially if that particular Friday includes jet-setting to Los Angeles to stay with my sister (whose name I will bless until my dying day for introducing me to Bowie) for her birthday, kiss Clara's sweet cheeks (Teresa recently mentioned that they tasted like donuts!) and visit with my mom and other sister (also her birthday!) over a delicious luncheon.  It will be a whirlwind trip, but there's rumor of a Flamenco Dinner Theater.  (What does one wear to such a place?)



Think DB would mind if I borrowed his suit?

Make a memory, dolls.  Happy Weekend.




*Song title by Low

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

UmberDove said...

uhm. Yes on the green pant suit. Make that happen.

emilyclare said...

I love seeing scenes from your youth.
I think you've got splendid hips.
And bowie suit? yes please.

jordan said...

wow. SUCH a fabulous suit.