everything but workI am so in the clouds today at work. Here is a list of other things demanding my attention and thoughts:
• I have a new found whiskey tolerance. I am quite proud of the amount I can consume w/o feeling really buzzed. Cheers.
• I have decided never to go back to my formerly favorite nail salon. They are so great there, but man…the nail polish is cheap. I got a manicure on Friday night and by Sunday, it was seriously SHOT. I mean, like very nail was half covered – and I didn’t do anything like dishes or cleaning to make this happen.
• Thinking about how wonderful my new air freshener is. Joel usually hates them, but we decided to try a new one. It works rather well – smelling of clean laundry and Joel likes it. BONUS.
• I am lusting over this camera: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1ZWRC/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3PB118LIDFVNH&colid=22LWF823QSH0P
• Thinking of the piles of laundry at home. I wish I could be there nesting and soaking up that profound sense of satisfaction I get from cleaning.
• I am spending way too many hours in the day on http://www.etsy.com/ and am so happy with my recent purchase (http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=7802622), but now need a new tablecloth and brown handbag.
• Trying to think about how to incorporate more veggies and fruits daily. Also going back to my former discipline of taking all my vitamins and supplements.
• Thinking about how I love watching Joel geek out over his 5 working computers and his new amazing keyboard. (it IS pretty cool, I admit).
• Day dreaming about camping this summer with my gang.
• Reading up on some amazing blog links Kelly sent to help me enjoy life this morning. Mission totally accomplished below:
• Pondering what I will make Joel for dinner. This is an unusual quandary for me because he cooks dinner every night. However, he is trying to finish up an online class this week, and I have taken over the duties! Basically, I have only cooked for him once (have been out of the house every other night), but Sunday’s meal with GREAT. I was quite proud of myself. So after this, I will cruise the internet for recipes.
• How to add more colors and patterns to my solid and dark life.
Lemme sum up.
I want to be my own boss, work from home, and create a sustainable and simple lifestyle from that endeavor.