seattle or bust

June 09, 2010 candacemorris 7 Comments

The Queen of Her Mountain


Lady Clara and her ever-increasing charm


The moving bandanna.  It's a staple.


Clarence hiding from all the scary boxes.


My sister surely packs a punch.


She loves playing peek-a-boo.


Taking in her reflection.


I am quite pleased with the empty cupboards.

Well lovelies, I'll keep you updated with pics from the road.
Getting my sister out of here and taking her home.


"better times collide with now
and better times
are coming still."
|| neko case ||

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

Snailentina said...

Love the pictures. You and your sis look incredible even in moving attire. I have two sisters and isn't it the best to have one another during those amazing transitional moments? Can't wait for the roadtrip photos. Make sure you get a shot of one of you belting out a song with the wind blowing your hair.

xoxo!

Wishes for a safe move! You are tres chic in your moving bandanna :)

If you pause on your way through Hell and want to grab a beer I would love the company. If I am drinking alone I will be blaming you.

Beautiful. In and out. Full and empty. Wishing for a sister now.

Wowee!
Way to go, girls!!!

sylvestris said...

You are one fine sister, sister.

Dorothy, former lurker, friend of Plume.

Cassie said...

Congrats, friend. I bet relief is filling your insides and is about to pour over. YOU are such a good lady.