the long road home: 11 hours to Seattle

June 22, 2010 candacemorris 5 Comments

Once we reached northern California, we were able to see my brother and his family as well as two of my best friends, Jackie and her kids as well as Kelly and Brad.  It was so amazing to see them all and have a good rest before we cruised the 11 hours home.  We've been home a week, and I already miss the open road.  Maybe we'll take a "getting lost" drive this weekend.

















Thanks for tagging along,
crm

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

she said...

these photos are making me so happy. particularly the ones of you and her, of course. it just makes my eyes feel right.

she said...

okay, that made no sense - but i don't take it back.

Bisquit said...

Thanks for squeezing Kelly for all of us. You and your sister are dasingly beautiful, if I haven't said that before, or even if I have. And that Clara, what a ham! She is shaping up to be a fashion diva, love her outfits and smiles.

Bisquit said...

Correction....dashingly beautiful :)

Unknown said...

So sad that you guys were so close to us and we didn't get to see you! Sounds like your trip was really busy, though. Can't wait for "Morris Vacation" whatever it may be this year...

-Tim