march meanderings on bellevue avenue

March 23, 2009 candacemorris 4 Comments

good morning, my trees.
what sustains your trunk today? to what wind do your springy branches sway?

i will not use this opportunity to complain about my inability to rise out of bed at a decent time, but will instead inform you of my morning walk. it is my intention (and i am just going to leave it at that) to head out every morning this week right as i wake and take in the morning - hopefully snapping what i see along the way.

oh what does the day hold?
for me - beer, books, and basketball.
a tasty combination considering the basketball was free.

i plead to the gods for your monday,
crm

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

E.Louise said...

I often intend to get up and out for a walk/run.
I never do.
So good for you for having the life force and will for it.

emilyclare said...

Those blossoms make me SWOON SO BIG - did you dance under them, take you shoes off and feel the soft petals underfoot? (A very good start to the week I say!)

Linda Lu said...

Love the positive tone and the pictures are gorgeous.

Leiflet said...

Oof. Any exercise tips, let me know. I'm bad at it.

How is it, too, that your camera is perpetually set in 1972 color palate? What devil retro trickery are you hiding, hm?