it's wednesday and i'm not even scared

January 21, 2009 candacemorris 4 Comments

today i have to:
  • make our biweekly menu and matching grocery list.
  • put away the stack of clean clothes that now looks like the mt. of gibraltar.
  • research and read for my pupil (i am tutoring again).
  • read and rest.
i never:
  • go to bed without brushing my teeth (i actually have a whole cleaning ritutal i do in order, but i will spare you...)
  • answer my phone
  • go outside with wet hair
  • miss a meal
i am looking forward to:
  • a weekend away at the ocean with my red
  • grocery shopping tomorrow
  • a package arriving for me this week
  • seeing joel tonight
i wish:
  • i were in Hawaii
  • i could buy this
  • i worked for myself
  • we were not out of vodka
on my desk:
  • a dvd
  • a nail file
  • a note pad with grocery items
  • stacks of paper to sort
see.
wednesday has nothing on me,
crm

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

UmberDove said...

I will confirm a great many of these statements as I have witnessed the proof. Nothing like grabbing the world with a smacker of a list. Nicely done.

And I wish you had THAT too, it would look amazing on your svelte little figure!

Becca said...

Reading this made my disorganized day feel like home again.

Ahhhhhhh. Queen of lists...I am not worthy.

she said...

ack! ack! did it get there? i, ms. cinnamon tan, am dying to know.