over here.

January 22, 2009 candacemorris 4 Comments

i am living here today.

tomorrow, i will be gloriously leaving the city and heading to my soul: the ocean. with my soul: my red. we will be unabashedly geeking out on literature, weeping at movies, messily cooking and happily consuming food, and emptying a bottle (only one?) of vodka.

the only sound we will acknowledge is mother wind.
the only sensation on our skin, salt and ease.
the only person to care for, ourselves.
the only aim, to celebrate being thirty and being alive.

happy weekend.
i really hope it is everything weekends should be,
i know mine will be.

crm

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

jordan said...

the weekend sounds amazing. hope it's soul-quenchingly good.
xo

Unknown said...

you forget the bottles of wine and champagne.

pinch me. could this really be happening? i'm aflutter and yet blissfully at ease.

UmberDove said...

I love you both, you and Red. I hope you do not read this comment until sitting in your proper little chair Monday morning, easing into a week made beautiful by the memories of your weekend.

Quiet my sister. Rest. Weep and laugh as I know you can.

You're such a spicy little dumpling:)
I love your soul.
Entirely.