i got zealous

December 02, 2008 candacemorris 6 Comments

i couldn't keep it to just one picture for day one of december evenings.
i was just shooting everything about my night in hopes i could get one good shot...and then i had a few to share...so i will share them here too!

December One
december one: spectre

December One (2)


December One (3)
december one (3): before the shades are drawn

if you are participating, hope to see your photos soon!
smooches, hugs, or handshakes (wherever appropriate, of course),
crm

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

UmberDove said...

I'll take all three (smooches, hugs and handshakes that is).

I got all excited last night and was planning my day one evening photos, and then, in highly typical fashion, used up all my camera battery making a video (a very decent and public video - just so you know!). So I'll be doubling up tonight too. Where were you in Number 2? I can't quite figure out what building that is.

Tee hee, using up all your battery - well, let's see this decent and PUBLIC video..(i like that specification - public - that would have been so funny "decent and private video!" bbbbrrroooowww)

Picture Two was at the corner of 6th and Pike - at the bus stop outside my building...you can kind of see the H&M sign across from the tree.

Dutch said...

I'll admit, I was a little miffed when I saw you had posted three pics to the group. Lousy overachievers...

i am not over acheiving! it's not a task - it's ART - no such thing as over acheiving because there is no set rules or standards! (kelly beaming w/ pride)

get used to it, too.
i have lots inside of me and i think its worth sharing.

I think you should reconsider being a book store owner and instead, pursue professional photography (in my humble opinion).

she said...

i already commented on these photos, BUT i want to say also that of course the font is perfect in the first one. you almost miss it, but it's just so persistently there and unable to be ignored.

keep it coming.