i.

August 31, 2008 candacemorris 2 Comments

i saw neko today. enough said.
i didn't take too many pictures.



i cleaned my kitchen floor.

i wore green eyeliner. and blue tights.

i laughed with devon and jess.

i listened to devon play the piano.

i bought two Goldfrapp tickets. Come to the show with us!

i am also practicing for the 30 days of self to start on Monday.

i am exhausted from the full day - but content with it's holdings, are you?

i do hope so.
because there is nothing like discontent
to fuel the acidic juices of restlessness.
and dears...i wish you only rest. not less.
~crm


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Mme Dear,

Thank you for D.R.B on my telly last night. I discovered it just as I was hopping into bed. As for the holdings of the day???

"My lover's gone...his boots no longer by my door..." but the day is going to hold very good things as I believe it's about to rain which means I will make a fort in my studio and sip tea all day long.

Loveeeee,
JSL

Unknown said...

...think I saw Mme. cry when Neko sang 'Baby Sparrow'...