Saturday Evening Entrée

October 10, 2011 candacemorris 2 Comments











Cornish Game Hens with Tarragon and Grapes in a White Wine Butter Sauce.
AHHHHHHMAzing.

After a long leisurely stroll through Whole Foods, Joel and I decided that Saturday night would be spent cooking.  We decided on a dish from my French cookbook I love so much.  I put together the appetizer plate and nibbled while reading, and Joel worked on the entree.  I love the nights where the answer to "what do you want to do" is (Joel) making something fabulous in the kitchen.   



p.s. Do you like my galaxy nails?

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

UmberDove said...

This makes me ten kinds of pleased and achy, all at once.

Julie said...

I love how everything looks warm and inviting. I want to step into your house and just breathe in.

What is the name of your favorite french cook book?