a quiet morning with books

July 02, 2010 candacemorris 2 Comments

What are you up to today?  I've just spent a lovely morning with Clara.
She was catching up on her art education as I planned the menu for the week.




She seemed especially taken with the Italian Renaissance.  I assured her I would take her to see the Mona Lisa when she was ready to walk around Italy.



Off to grocery shop and get pedicures.  

Give yourself a big ol' American hug from yours truly.
~crm

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

I supersized my hug :)
Clara is making my womb scream for ice cream.

Yikes, baby love!

xoxoxo,
Allison

UmberDove said...

WOW! Allison, that was officially the first thing to make me laugh out loud this morning!

And CRM, I'm so proud of you. Instill that art love early on!