Premonitions

March 30, 2012 candacemorris 2 Comments

HipstaPrint
I have a feeling it's going to be a sweet weekend.  Joelio is off for a boys weekend doing boy things...and before you run through your mental picture of man shenanigans, know that he and his friends are the cutest dorks.  They are going to the Olympic Peninsula to scour for plants and tromp through very wet forests.  Sounds like a blast.  He promised me no hookers, and that he'd stop at only one strip club.  Good man.

As for me?  I've got my plans.  They begin with this cupcake.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Sometimes it's so nice just to have time to oneself to spend alone or with friends. Joelio's weekend plans sound so cute and I love his promise to you :-) Enjoy!

emilyclare said...

I confess I have a wonderful image in my mind's eye of Joel in a pith helmet. Have a bon week-end my dear - mine is looking promising too with an escape to wine country with Alex's parents and the baking and eating of birthday cake tomorrow x