quick to swoon

April 21, 2011 candacemorris 4 Comments

.

Craft Spells
This album is KILLING me.


These shoes are calling me.


This book is YES!


These Pleated Trousers in Camel have my name all over them.
(Despite the popularity of these, I cannot find a pair that I love...thinking I might have to buy a really quality pair instead of looking at my usual thrifty stores)
(P.S. Why doesn't Seattle have a Zara?!!)


This AMAZING photograph makes my soul fly.

This website is a serious time-sucker but SO ADORABLE and good for that animal cute-fix you need.

Guess I am kind of an easy target these days.
Everything seems to make me swoon.

Spring makes me want to SPEND!
Would love to hear what's got your heart a'flutter today.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Those shoes are f'ing awesome! Seriously drool worthy!
Can I just say how happy I am that wedges are back *in* ? I have loved them since the dawn of time...

JAIME! You haven't even been in existence that long. Seriously. Hyperbole much? HA HA!!! xx

CRM: Box in the mail for you today. And please give yourself a pat on the back for introducing me to this album. Lovelove. JSL

I loved wedges and then hated them and now love (SOME Of) them again. There are some seriously atrocious ones out there! But such is the relationship with trends, no?

Plumey - we have similar musical souls, me thinks. Love the one you recently recommended too.

Plumalicious - But what about my previous lives? LOL

mme - oh goodness yes there are some horrendous wedges out there! But after some of the shoe trends that have been around in the last few years I am happy to have my feet be comfortable once again! ( I have SUPER tiny feet, and high arches - no so easy to find comfy heels)